(For 4 - 6 portions)
- 250gr flour
- 125gr caster sugar
- 125gr salted butter
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- 10 pieces Anise Blossom
- 350gr peeled and diced golden apples
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 100ml water
- 1 punnet Atsina Cress
- 12 to 15 pieces Anise Blossom
- 2 golden apples
- 50gr butter
- 50ml apricot glaze
- Mix the flour and butter together first, then add the baking powder and the egg.
- Mix together until it forms a dough. Do not overwork.
- Let it rest for a few hours before use.
- Make, and prebake, the pastry case before adding the filling.
- Put all the ingredients together in a heavy saucepan and cook cover on a medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Put in a fine sieve with a muslin cloth and let drain gently for one hour in the fridge to remove the excess of water.
- Once cold and drained, fill the pastry case.
- Peel and cut the golden apples into fine slices and arrange them on top of the filling.
- Melt the butter and brush it on the apple before cooking.
- Cook in an oven at 220℃ for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once completely cool, brush the apricot glaze on top and add the Atsina Cress and Anise Blossom.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress