- Deer silverside
- Black olive
- Bread without a crust
- Nespresso Crealto
- Egg yolk
- Clarified butter
- Pure chocolate
- Brown sugar
- Balsamic vinegar
- Tahoon Cress®
- Turn on the defrosting and let it rest in the oven at 90 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Turn black olive, bread without crust, thyme, rosemary and butter in a food processor until mixture. Coat deer with the mixture.
- Cutting chicory.
- Boil coffee to 1/3, cool. Beat the coffee mixture with the egg yolk in a pan and cook, beat in the clarified butter and add the last bit of chocolate.
- Deer in oven 180 degrees for 6 minutes. Set chicory in oil, add caster sugar and deglaze with a little balsamic vinegar.
- Carve deer and make a plate. Garnish with Tahoon Cress®.
Wine: Jean-Luc Colombo, Cairanne 2010
Source: JRE Jamsessie 17 september 2012 - VIDEO
Say yes to the cress