- 6 stalks of rhubarb
- 150g sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 vanilla bean
- Cut the rhubarb into nice even pieces.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle with sugar and the zest of an orange.
- Cut the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and place between the rhubarb sticks.
- Cover with baking paper and place in the oven for 15 minutes at 140°C.
- Garnish with quenelle white chocolate mousse, slivered almond and Honey Cress.
Recipe: Evert te Pas
Reference: Entree Magazine
Say yes to the cress