- 4,5cl Dark rum macerated with Cardamon Leaves
- 3,5cl orange juice
- 3,5cl pineapple juice
- 2cl lemon juice
- 1cl grenadine
- 1cl Aclla Cress syrup
- dash bitter Angostura
- Yka Leaves (decoration)
- Cardamom Leaves (decoration)
- Combine ingredients (except for bitter) in a cocktail shaker with ice and mix well.
- Strain into a Tiki-style glass with ice-cubes, stir & finish off with a dash of bitter.
- Decorate with Cardamom Leaves and Yka Leaves to give a Caribbean touch.
Pairing: Alaskan pollock ceviche with pickled onions and Ghoa Cress.
Recipe: Created by Tupac Kirby, The Cocktail Room
Say yes to the cress