(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets Mustard Cress
- 100gr crushed fresh raspberries
- 12 whole raspberries
- 8 small leaves of cos lettuce
- 4 slices of 80gr goat cheese
- 250gr or 4 circles puff pastry
- 2 medium red onions
- 200ml water
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar reduction
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the puff pastry in the oven with a light oven tray on top, to stop rising too much.
- Peel and slice the red onions very finely with a mandoline and cook them on a medium heat with the water and the balsamic vinegar reduction until complete evaporation of the liquid.
- Lay the 4 slices of goat cheese on a non-stick paper and cook until just melted in a hot oven.
- Take the goat cheese out of the oven and burn the top of each one with a blowtorch to give a nice smoky flavour to the cheese.
- To make the raspberry dressing, mix together the crushed raspberries, the raspberry vinegar and the olive oil.
- Place the puff pastry base at the centre of each plate and arrange a spoon of red onion on top of each one of them.
- Add the goat cheese and serve with Mustard Cress, cos lettuce, raspberry dressing and fresh raspberries.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress