(For 4 portions)
- 8 ripe apricots
- Sprigs of fresh lavender
- 1 cup of Limon Cress
- Olive oil El Flamenco
- 1 pot of Fresh yoghurt - Hollebeek Hoeve
- 1 liter of water of your choice
- Cut 7 apricots into 2, pitted and cut into large pieces.
- Slowly stew under the lid with a few lavender flowers
- Stir occasionally so that they do not burn until they form a nice unsweetened creamy marmalade.
- Place a few sprigs of lavender with flower lace in a carafe of ice-cold water.
- Leave to marinate and pour as a fresh drink with the preparation.
- Divide the marmalade over the 4 plates.
- Place a sturdy spoonful of yogurt in the center.
- Cut the 8th apricot into slices and divide on the yoghurt on the 4 plates.
- Cut the cresses and place over the preparation.
- Finish with a few more drops of fine olive oil.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Techniques: raw, stewing, marmalade, marinating
Plate: Wild Moon small ceramic bowl
Recommended drink: Lavender-scented water
Say yes to the cress