- 12g cacao powder 22-24%
- 100g dark chocolate 80%
- 691g fresh milk (3,5% fat)
- 10g olive oil
- 128g dextrose
- 27g fructose
- 7g neutro
- 25g seawater
- 3 punnets Chilli Cress (1 dehydrated + 2 fresh)
- Heat the liquid ingredients to 40ºC then add the solids, excepting cocoa powder & dark chocolate, and heat to 85ºC.
- Add the punnet of dehydrated Chilli Cress to infuse.
- Leave to cool to 55ºC, then add the chocolate and the cocoa powder, blend and strain with fine sieve.
- Leave to rest 24h, then add remaining 2 Chilli Cress punnets, blend then whip until smooth.
In this recipe, part of the cress was dehydrated as to enhance and create a more concentrated flavor during the hot infusion; and the rest was added fresh so the fresh and spicy notes to come through.
Magazine: Saber y Sabor - Arte Heladero
Recipe: Jordi Guillem
Say yes to the cress